Thursday, September 17, 2009

Endoftermitis





Another term gone, can't believe how fast the year is going.
Two weeks of "holidays" otherwise known as catching up time and then it's only weeks away from the end of the course. I feel quite nervous about this. Although I feel much more confident now about all aspects of my artistic work than I did at the beginning of the year I still have a fear that once away from the vital and stimulating atmosphere of the college that I will loose motivation.
Balanced against this is the knowledge that I have a huge backlog of work now to source for future projects, and an array of new skills For example here are some variously treated views of the ceramics room at college with help from Luna Park.

1 comment:

  1. Annie you do not have to be nervous about your work, you have all the qualities required to achieve the end of this Course brilliantly.

    I understand your concern about not having the 'energy ' of the group and the motivation that it gives at hand after the Course has ended, but there are always ways and byways to replace it. Yes there will be that feeling of 'void, when we all go our own ways but that will be only temporary I think. Something will come out of this year group experience, I am sure, even if it takes time and search.

    Mireille

    ReplyDelete